Let us keep your business in order!
Form 1040 and related tax matters. Handling all income types, deductions and tax credits. Your friendly, in person service. Drop off or prepared by your side. House calls available. Serving out of state clients by mail or screen share.
For Single filers and head of household. Includes Schedule A and B; Simple 1099 int/div or investment sales. Pricing includes other simple single entry matters direct off a form & where you've done the math!
Pricing includes most things families with kids encounter - tax wise. Tax credits, education credits, various deductions and multiple income types. Price variance dependent upon refundable credit type and quantity, number of state returns, and other complexities. Does not include rental or business income, NOL or AMT.
Prices vary depending on Scope of your business and required due diligence. Includes rental properties, schedule C businesses, and other taxable business transactions. Discounts given for micro business & freelancer. Accounting and bookkeeping services priced separately by the hour.
This price is for existing clients who need to file a return for their dependent children, This is a discounted rate for one W2, federal & one state return. We know they want their withholding back.
Northeast Tax's mission is to make quality personal financial services available to everyone. We welcome your inquires, please mention your referral sources.
Complete partnership and corporate returns based on your books & records. Bookkeeping services billed separately.
Pricing varies depending on size of your business complexity. The organization of your books and records are also taken into account. Discounts given for the simple, single member micro businesses.
Keeping you tax ready using remote services. Cost includes tax prep of your schedule C and form 1040.
The basics- Bank reconciliations of up to 3 business accounts routinely throughout the year. Includes access to your accounting professional for dialogue about maintenance and changes to your business transaction.
Back Office Back Up- Bookkeeping for up to 3 business accounts keeping you tax ready. Service includes administration of your workers comp audit and preparing year end 1099-misc forms. Assisting with ongoing documentation collection through our year to keep you up to date and reporting ready. Other information reporting extra (1099-Div or Int).
Full suite of remote bookkeeping services available including multiple bank & credit card account reconciliations, Payroll, Customer invoicing & receivable balance maintenance. Financial reporting and more. Services available individually and per-Diem to suit your needs.
Per-Diem for Job Costing, Systems Set-Up & Training, or temporary coverage as well as other services. Northeast Tax's mission is to make quality personal financial services available to everyone. We welcome your inquires, please mention your referral sources.
Call for additional pricing options & service exchanges.
Angela Nummy, owner of Northeast Tax & Business Solutions is serious about securing clients’ personal data. Angela and her staff do not disclose any non-public personal information about clients (current or former) to anyone, except as instructed to do so by such clients or as required by law. She restricts access to non-public personal information to those necessary to prepare tax returns and financial plans. Angela maintains electronic, physical and procedural safeguards to guard clients’ non-public personal information. As such, she practices the following security measures to ensure both the electronic and physical security of personal data of her clients:
· In order to keep office computers up-to-date, protected and backed-up, our business engages with an enterprise-based managed services IT provider which include Windows patch management, anti-virus and anti-malware products, and daily managed cloud back-up.
· In order to electronically share and transmit sensitive documents with clients, the Intuit Link product is employed rather than transmitting an unsecure attachment in an email message or by fax. This product allows Angela and her clients to easily upload and access electronic
documents through a secure web portal, accessible through Angela’s website. All transmissions are secured with 256-bit SSL encryption, and files are encrypted at rest on the server. At all times, clients can view and access only their own documents.
· Multiple layers (hardware and software) of firewall technology are employed to identify and manage any potential malicious content or applications. Angela’s wireless router contains firewall technology as part of its hardware, and Windows Firewall is enabled on all systems.
· All office work computers and printers are hardwired to the internal office network. For the few instances where wireless devices are utilized, the office router encrypts transmission of data using the industry’s highest security standard (WPA2+AES). This means that hackers will be unable to decipher any information if it is intercepted during the wireless transmission from the computer to the router. In addition, access to Angela’s router is password protected, and her
wireless network’s broadcasted name (SSID) is not specific to her business. Passwords are maintained as business proprietary information.
· All office space is protected by two layers of locking, secure doors, including the entrance to the office suite and each office within the suite.
· All file cabinets lock and are secured at the end of each business day.
· Sensitive, personal information will never be transmitted as an attachment to an email or within the body of an email. Angela encourages all of her clients to do the same and only utilize the aforementioned Intuit LINK portal (see Electronic Security section) for transmission of this kind of sensitive data.
· Passwords for access to all encrypted information or any router are considered business confidential and proprietary information. As such it is only available to trusted personnel in Angela's business.
· Angela requires written request permitting the disclosure of clients ‘information to third parties.
· Angela strives for a paperless work environment, which aides in the security of client information. Any hard-copy client documents that are not returned to the client or not kept for Angela’s files are shredded. With respect to hard copies of client documents, Angela's record retention policy calls for the electronic scanning and archiving of documents older than three years, and then the shredding of said documents.
· While client documents are rarely removed from the office, on such occasions, Angela keeps all documents securely on her person and returns them to the office the same or next day. Only Angela removes documents from the office (other staff are prohibited from doing so).
· When office computers become obsolete, the hard drives are personally removed from the computers by Angela's IT staff person and physically destroyed.
· While a data breach of Angela's systems has never occurred, if such an incident were to take place, Angela would notify all clients impacted by the loss or theft of personal records. Angela would work with her data breach insurer to ensure that notifications of such loss/theft were sent to all affected clients and would work with the insurer to provide such clients with identify theft protection.
· Any sensitive client documents that are returned by Angela by mail are sent through the US Postal Service (USPS) with tracking information to ensure the package reaches your home.